Sunday, February 15, 2009

So who am I?? Just another blogger..!!




This is gonna be my first attempt at blogging. This thought to blog came out of nowhere and here i am in front of my laptop penning it down. To be very precise, this blog is all about those random thoughts that keeps creeping into my mind. Starting from my perception of life, reviews about movies, books, albums. And i aspire to write short stories! Again this thought came out of the blue. I believe instincts are one's best guide. So i will make an attempt at all those above said things and so many other topics as well.! Be my critic :) 


seeya soon! :) 

Contact ID : archu91@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. awesome writing skil archu :) go ahead :) keep writing .. see u soon as rowling ;) all d best yar :)

    ReplyDelete

Did you like it?Let me know that you did.. Take some time and please post your comments! It would be a driving factor for me to write more. :)

I love you too, Zindagi! :)

Hello there! :)  Its been a while hasn't it , well I can imagine some of you yawning and rolling your eyes. Ok I think I will just cut...