Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy birthday :)

On february 15th 2009, I met you for the very first time. I remember. It was around 2:00 in the afternoon. It was an accident. We did not plan on meeting. But still we did and in this 3 years, we have got really close. So close that I wanna spend everyday with you. Hope we stay close forever. You showed me the way to vent out anger, frustration and despair. You showed me the way to follow my passion no matter what comes my way.Love you with all my heart :)
Happy birthday my dear blog :) :) 

9 comments:

  1. CUTESTTTT POST :)
    I thought that it would be your BF :D but age says 3.. certainly impossible :P
    Happy birthday L.I.R...
    TREAAAAT VENUM :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deepak :) LOL and that is why I put that pic up :D and treat, well ask the one celebrating b'day :P

      Delete
  2. Thanks Ashwini :) and yeah rightly said :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I can imagine how you must be feeling, such a lovely post! Wish you many many many more years together!!!

    ~ God Bless both of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. belated wishes to my blog's elder sister...<3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Did you like it?Let me know that you did.. Take some time and please post your comments! It would be a driving factor for me to write more. :)

I love you too, Zindagi! :)

Hello there! :)  Its been a while hasn't it , well I can imagine some of you yawning and rolling your eyes. Ok I think I will just cut...